Tuesday, August 24, 2010

first day of classes!

So yesterday was the start of classes, and i think it went pretty well. I had Spanish, Biology, Sociology, and Psychology. Today is just math so i get to sleep in :) Tomorrow will be pretty hectic but hopefully fun. I don't have too much homework, some review work for Spanish and some reading for the rest of my classes. I'm pretty excited about Sociology. seems like it's gonna be a big ball of controversy. haha, the teacher is very upfront and he's hilarious. It should be interesting. I ended up being late to his class though, i had to hoof it up these ridiculous stairs,(even more ridiculous then the stairs up to my dorm) and i had to pee... both of which could not be done in the ten minutes i had to get to sociology. My bladder won that battle. Last night was also Fallfest, and the university has big names come in and preform for the students after the first day of classes. This year they had Kris Allen, VV Brown, Maroon 5, and Ludacris. My dorm is on this huge hill, hence the killer stairs, and me and scarlet just opened our windows and we could see and hear the concert. We caught the end of Kris Allen and all of Maroon 5. I'm not a big Ludacris fan but i did listen to the beginning of his set until i fell asleep. fun day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment