Wednesday, November 3, 2010

um...

Hello to my three followers :)

i feel like i should blog but i don't have very much to say.. so i will tell just tell you about what's been going on recently.

I'm thinking about transferring to either Towson or University of Delaware. Anyone want to choose for me?

I got Taylor Swift's new cd. It's wonderful and you should all go get it.
my favorite song so far is Dear John. Unfortunately i can relate haha.




I have two weeks and two days until thanksgiving break, so i'm trying to be optimistic and just take it a day at a time and not get too stressed out.

I haven't found a church i like as much as Ogletown, but God has reminded me that even if i'm not exactly where i want to be, he can speak to me. I realized this when the pastor at Calvary started talking about gay marriage and how it's darkest before the dawn because me and my mom had been talking about that earlier and when he mentioned it we just gave each other this look like "seriously?"


lately i've been listening to the sermons of this awesome speaker, Andy Stanley. He's great. He's funny and practical and i can always relate to his messages. Here's a website for his current series: Taking Responsibility For Your Life. and he also has his own youtube channel that has all his series, which are pretty amazing too. i just finished the last series, your move.


i'm eating goldfish at the moment. they are delicious :)




did you know they have goldfish smores? (p.s- mom i want some haha)




good talking to you. i'm off to watch criminal minds!!

1 comment:

  1. s'mores, huh? I've not seem them in stores but I'll keep a look out for em! Expect them in your next package from home :o)

    ReplyDelete